Bupa gives you more!
Great Corporate Health plan offer to all Flight Centre Group Employees!
If you choose to join, or are a member of the Flight Centre Group Corporate Plan, you will have access to great value, feature-packed health insurance.
As a Flight Centre Group Employee you can take advantage of the Corporate Health Plan with Bupa.
- Exclusive corporate premiums
- No GAP dental, physio and optical for Kids under 25 on all preventative and general services
- Being with Bupa is about the out of pocket experience. That’s why we offer up to 100% back on selected extras services when using a Bupa Membersfirst provider
- Moneywise will cover your $250 excess per annum if you chose hospital cover and find yourself in hospital
Other benefits include:
- Loyalty maximums – each year we increase how much you claim by 20% of the initial amount for most extras services (up to 6 years). On Flight Centre health plan you can start at year 5 loyalty maximums.
- Access to a range of insurance products including travel, home and contents, vehicle and caravan, Plus, enjoy 15% off travel insurance premiums and 10% off all other premiums, just for being a Bupa health member. To find out more click here.
- Access out Living Well programs for practical support and subsidised health programs to improve health condition, including Nicotine Replacement Therapy, Weight Management Programs, Kids Swimming Programs, Gym Membership Fees and Yoga and Pilates Courses.
WHY PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE:
Reduce waiting time
Get treated sooner by going to private hospital
Chose your doctor
Your choice of specialist and even where you’d like to be treated.
Depending on your income and your age you could save money by taking out hospital cover.
Avoid Lifetime Health Cover Loading
Avoid the Federal Government’s Lifetime Health Cover (LHC) loading by taking out hospital cover by 30 June following your 31st birthday.
The Australian Government Rebate on private health insurance
This could make your cover even more affordable.
Book an appointment directly with Bupa