In this video there are a few useful tips to get the most out of your technology. Here’s a few for finances. You’ve probably heard of them, but they are easy to forget.
1. Don’t spend more then you earn
2. Pay your credit cards and personal loans off every month or as quickly as possible
3. Minimise the use of store credit for items that you don’t really need
4. Don’t waste money on things your addictions want, spend it on things that really mean something to you
5. Minimise your taxation liability through superannuation and family trusts
6. Protect your assets using insurance and trusts
7. Understand your money personality and how this influences the way you use money