1. If you are currently cashflow negative (that is, you have more money going out than coming in):
- make a list of all expense items and see if there are items that you don’t really need
- set a goal to increase your income by gaining another job, a higher paying job, or by setting some specific goals to your business if you are a business owner
- participate in activities you enjoy which don’t cost much money. This could include walking along a beach, reading a book, or even writing one
- discuss your current situation with your family and your team and ask for ideas.