Although each Home Care Agreement will vary according to the personal circumstances of the aged care service recipient, we have provided you with a general checklist to help you through the Home Care Agreement process.
Home Care Agreement Checklist
- Take the time to confirm
- Who will be delivering the services
- What services will be delivered (e.g. nursing care, personal care, domestic care, and/or allied health services etc.)
- Where will the service be delivered (e.g. at home, in the community, or a combination of both)
- When will the services be delivered (e.g. day of the week, time etc.)
- Make sure you provide your aged care service provider with the ACAT (or ACAS) support plan and the outcome from the Department of Human Services’ income assessment.